ALICE members Brokerage, workshops & Info-day
Freight Transport & Logistics Topics in Horizon Europe calls 2021-2022
Horizon Europe Calls 2021-2022 are to be launch by the end of April/beginning of May massively. The EC is releasing relevant and very important information to consider upon proposals preparations at the same time as the topics texts are becoming final. We are gathering and digesting that information and sharing it through the ALICE members Horizon Europe Group.
More than 300 Million € are allocated to calls relevant for ALICE and its members with proposals submission deadlines starting September 2021.
In order to bring these opportunities to you, we plan these activities:
- ALICE Brokerage Activities | Ongoing!
- EU Funding Opportunities for Freight Transport and Logistics webinar/workshop | 26th April
- Info-day: Freight Transport & Logistics Topics in Horizon Europe calls 2021-2022| June (exact Date TBC)
ALICE Brokerage activities
All ALICE members interestested in finding partners or consortiums are encouraged to get engaged in this brokerage event. You may have a look to the to the topics opened:
EU Funding Opportunities for Freight Transport and Logistics webinar/workshop
| 26th April
In this webinar/workshop we will share the state of play of the brokerage activities as well as of the release of the calls.
- Latest updates on Horizon Europe Programme.
- Q&A session.
- Overview of the brokerage activities
- EC & ALICE Infoday
Info-day: Freight Transport & Logistics Topics in Horizon Europe calls 2021-2022 | Date to be confirmed
- You will get first hand briefings from European Commission officers and discuss topics background with ALICE members and participants.
- In particular, funding opportunities under Horizon Europe calls for 2021 are addressed including topics from various programs and calls beyond transport.
Registration (ALICE members only)
Register via the Register button.